No queuing, no hassle and free to join, the Post Office’s Drop & Go service has been developed specifically with the needs of businesses and online sellers in mind. It’s designed to save you valuable time, which can be spent focusing on the more important aspects of running your business.
How does Drop & Go work?
- Take your parcels or letters to the dedicated Drop & Go drop-off point at the Post Office in The Galleries with the details of what you’re sending filled in on a manifest.
- They’ll swipe your Drop & Go card.
- That’s it. There’s no need to wait while they weigh and measure your items, print out your postage labels, and process your mail. Rest assured your items will be sent out with the Royal Mail collections on the same day if you drop off your items by the Drop & Go cut-off time set by your branch.
- Pick up any receipts or certificates of posting next time you go in.
You can download additional Drop & Go manifests from postoffice.co.uk/dropandgo and there’s 24/7 online access for you to top up your card and view your account history in real-time.
How to join
- Sign up – pick up a Drop & Go leaflet from the Post Office and complete the application form.
- Drop in – take the form and your ID to the Post Office in The Galleries where they’ll open an account for you.
Your Drop & Go card can be used in any branch.
For further information telephone the Post Office in The Galleries on 0333 665 4510 (local rate) or visit postoffice.co.uk/dropandgo