From 3 to 31 August, get a 50% discount when you eat in at restaurants that are registered with the Government’s Eat Out to Help Out Scheme.
Use the Eat Out to Help Out Scheme at a participating establishment:
- to get a 50% discount on food or non-alcoholic drinks to eat or drink in (up to a maximum of £10 discount per diner)
- every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday between 3 and 31 August
- as many times as you like
You do not need a voucher to use this scheme and you can use it at the same time as other offers and discounts. There is no minimum spend.
You cannot claim discount on alcoholic drinks or service charges.
The discount will be automatically available to you at participating establishments. Establishments will then claim a reimbursement from the government for the discount they’ve given you.
All diners in a group of any size can use the discount.
Click HERE to find out more.
Participating establishments in Bristol Shopping Quarter include:
- Boswells Cafe – The Galleries
- Burger King – The Horsefair
- Butler’s – The Galleries
- Café Amoré – Nelson Street
- Caffe Nero – Merchant Street, The Horsefair, and Union Street
- Chatime – Union Street
- Chopstix – The Galleries (Food Court)
- Costa – Broadmead and Union Street
- Eat a Pitta – Broadmead
- Firewood Grill & Gelato – Bond Street
- itsu – Broadmead
- KFC – Union Street
- Marks & Spencer Cafe – Broadmead
- McDonald’s – The Horsefair
- Pret a Manger – Broadmead
- Starbucks – Merchant Street
- Subway – The Galleries, and Union Street
- Taste of Napoli – The Horsefair (participating 3,4 & 5 and 10, 11 & 12 August only)
- The Bristol Kitchen – The Galleries
A number of establishments in Cabot Circus will also be participating, please visit cabotcircus.com for further information.