28 September, 2021
Jungle Mania in The Galleries are looking for a Assistant Manager to join their team.
This is a full-time position – 40 hours a week, one day at the weekend.
Applicants must have relevant team leadership experience and enjoy working with families.
£19,000 – £21,000/year
Reports to: General Manager
Assistant Manager responsibilities include overseeing daily operations, ensuring employee productivity, monitoring efficiency of all processes and creating a positive work environment for employees. You will also meet regularly with upper management to stay up-to-date with organisational changes, issues and improvements.
Assistant Manager responsibilities include hiring and training soft play assistants, monitoring inventory and ordering stock based on demand.
In the absence of the General Manager you are responsible for the safety checks of equipment.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Be a role model to all staff professionally
- Handling complaints and reporting to Manager any issues from staff or customers
- Resolving customer queries or complaints
- Administering first aid when appropriate and recording all actions taken
- Recording incidents and diffusing any conflict among staff or general public
- Assisting with hiring and training new staff members
- Responsible for staff to follow all policies and rules in the centre
- Monitoring stock levels and ordering based on demand
- Research and develop new ideas/events to promote business
- Communicating the rules of the centre to customers and to staff
- Maintaining a safe environment on the floor during busy periods
- Taking and receiving payments for parties in an effective manner and politely
- Being aware of safeguarding procedures and enforcing these measures to the highest standard
- Answering enquiries regarding parties and taking bookings
- Dealing with deliveries and checking quality is adequate on arrival
- Responsible for drink and coffee bar stock
- Engaging with customers positively and asking for reviews
- Directing parties in the absence of the General Manager
- Maintaining a professional approach at all times to the position and the general public
- Handling large amounts of money, banking, changing control for the shopping tills and cashing up when Manager is not present
Apply via Facebook HERE.