31 August, 2021
Mountain Warehouse on Broadmead are recruiting a full time assistant manager (40 hours per week, five out of seven days)
- competitive salary
- 50% employee discount
- employee referral incentive
- leading outdoor retailer
About the role
Mountain Warehouse’s Assistant Managers fully support their Store Managers with the managing of the store. You will be responsible for;
- Leading, motivating and developing your team to ensure consistent performance
- Driving Customer Service through team engagement and excellent product knowledge
- Maximising your store’s sales potential and profitability, driving the KPIs
- Delivering company standards to the highest level
- Visual merchandising and product launches
- Being a Brand Ambassador!
They are looking for someone with…
- Retail management experience from a fast-paced background
- Excellent people skills with a proven track record of leading, developing and motivating a team
- Strong organisational skills; time management is a must
- A passion for selling and customer engagement
- A record of commercial success and awareness
- Recognition of the importance of strong visual merchandising
- Awareness of the local, and competitor market
- Clothing experience – desirable but not essential
- Passion, enthusiasm, and a hands-on attitude
Who are Mountain Warehouse?
At 350+ stores globally and nearly 3000 employees they are a leading outdoor retailer, with an always-evolving attitude. You can find out about their fantastic own-brand products, as well as our newly launched brands, such as Animal, atmountainwarehouse.com. Check out their “Inside the Outdoors” section, where you can explore the outdoors, find expert advice on how to choose your ski pants or top tips for dog owners, and learn about some of their charity ventures.
International- they have stores in Europe across Poland, Germany and Austria, across the pond in Canada and the USA, and their latest adventure is in New Zealand!
Neon Sheep. Did you know they have a sister brand? They opened in 2017 and now have over 20 bleating marvellous stores in the UK.
Why join them?
They love seeing people grow; many of their Assistant Managers have been promoted and run their own stores. They are passionate about developing their store teams, recently launching a learning platform with some great tools!
- Bonus scheme
- 50% Employee Discount across three brands
- Twice-yearly uniform allowance
- 28 days annual leave, including Bank Holidays
- Auto-enrolment Pension scheme
- Employee Referral Incentive
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Development and progression within a fast-paced and stable environment
- Colleague hardship scheme
- Online learning portal, accessible to all team members
Click HERE to apply online.