What are you looking for?
November 2020 – as an essential retailer, iSmash will remain open Monday to Saturday throughout lockdown but will be closed on Sundays.
When you visit iSmash in Broadmead, you aren’t just visiting a shopping centre, you’re experiencing the very centre of the city, with all its vibrancy and culture. At iSmash, they’ve done their best to replicate that in the atmosphere in store. Being in the city centre makes it easy for you to pop in and take advantage of their expert smartphone, tablet and computer repair services, or to browse their selection of technically refurbished handsets.
- The professional technicians at iSmash Broadmead will do everything they can to give you the best on-the-spot service, completed while you wait.
- The 12 month warranty that they offer just goes to show the confidence that they have in the work that their expert technicians can do for you.
- They cover all device repairs, whether your screen is smashed, battery is failing or you dropped it in the sink, and they can fix all devices, including the iPhone 6 repairs, Samsung Galaxy S6 repairs and more.
- In addition to iPhone repair or Samsung Galaxy repair they’re also experts in Sony, Nokia, Microsoft, HTC and Huawei too.
- The average time for a phone to be repaired by one of their technicians is around 30 minutes, so take the time to look around, or grab yourself some lunch in Bristol.
- Don’t have time to pre-book? No problem, just pop in whilst you’re passing. And if you can’t get to them, why not post them your device by courier, and we’ll post it back as good as new.
iSmash offer 10% discount to those working in Bristol Shopping Quarter, that’s Broadmead, The Arcade, The Galleries, and Cabot Circus. Proof of employment such as an ID card or pay slip required to claim.
Monday: 9am - 6pm
Tuesday: 9am - 6pm
Wednesday: 9am - 6pm
Thursday: 9am - 6pm
Friday: 9am - 6pm
Saturday: 9am - 6pm
Sunday: 11am - 5pm
BroadmeadView The Galleries car park >