Have you been thinking about improving your fitness but haven’t got round to it because work/kids/a busy life have got in your way?
Then Fitness4Less Bristol has a fabulous offer available you’ll find hard to resist – a free one-day pass and a free half-hour taster session with one of the club’s experienced, professional personal trainers.
You don’t have to be a member at Fitness4Less to take up this offer – it’s open to everyone. Just call in at the gym or email firstname.lastname@example.org to organise your free day pass and 30-minutes of personal training.
This offer is strictly limited to the first 100 applicants and includes these benefits:
- Enjoy a one-day pass to enable you to use all the gym’s equipment and facilities, have a look around, receive a great welcome from the team, and get a feel for the friendly, non-judgmental and non-intimidating atmosphere at the club.
- Receive advice and help on how to use safely and effectively all the weird and wonderful fitness equipment available in the gym and tips on how to get the most out of it.
- Get a chance to chat to one of their expert personal trainers, with years of experience in the fitness industry, to find out whether their help, guidance and motivation, plus an exercise programme designed just for you, would help you achieve the fit and healthy body you deserve.
- Experience a one-to-one 30-minute personal training session totally focused on your fitness needs and requirements.
- Learn more about the advantages of personal training, including achieving better, faster results, weight loss and muscle gain, reducing the risk of injury, setting realistic goals, overcoming boredom, improving your mental health and self-esteem, and expert help and guidance from someone with a real stake in your personal health and fitness.